Festival of Lights Opens Thanksgiving Night!
Open Nightly 5:30pm-10pm
We are so excited to announce that we are opening our brand new drive thru Festival of Lights! We have made the display bigger and better than ever for 2020!
Immerse yourself in the magical lights on over a mile-long trail throughout the farm from the comfort of your vehicle.
Wear your pjs!Whose gonna know?
The entire trail will have lighted guide lines on each side and you will turn off your headlights while still keeping your parking lights on to ensure safe travel throughout the lights.
Cost is $20 per vehicle
You will pay upon arrival. Please consider cash payment. We do accept credit/debit but please know that slows down the entry process significantly.
No buses, RVs, or vehicles with trailers allowed. Max vehicle height clearance is 10ft 6in
For your safety riding in the bed of trucks is not permitted.
We look forward to celebrating the most wonderful time of year with you and your family!
*Please read the helpful info below before your arrival*
- We do not offer reservations or advance tickets. You will pay upon arrival. We can take credit/debit cards but cash will be MUCH faster and is preferred.
- Once you enter the farm and pay you will continue to remain in your vehicle and be directed to a staging area. You will then follow our staff directives and the flow of traffic throughout the light display.
- You must remain in your vehicle at all times for your safety. You are welcome to roll your windows down but touching the displays is not permitted and poses an electrical shock hazard.
- We expect it to be very busy on Friday and Saturday evenings and the week prior to Christmas. If wait times are a concern for your group please consider a less busy night to visit.
- Please understand that our 2020 Festival of Lights is a drive thru only event. Our Country Store, Grill, and play park will not be available. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to returning to our traditional Festival offerings in 2021.