November 25th-January 2nd
Festival of Lights Drive-thru
Open Nightly 5:30-10:00
$20 cash per car $23 credit/debit Our farm play park will not be available during our Festival of Lights
**Reminder No Limos. No Charter Buses. No RVs. Max Height Clearance 10ft 6 inches.
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS 11/25-1/2 5:30pm-10pm Gates open 5:00pm. If you are inside the gates no later than 10pm you will be able to complete the entire drive-thru trail.
Our Drive-Thru Festival of Lights returns on Thanksgiving Night! Enjoy over a million lights from the comfort of your vehicle.
Our farm play park and Country Store will not be open
during the Festival of Lights.
We do not offer online or advance tickets.
We are EXTREMELY busy on peaks nights.
Please arrive early and plan accordingly.
Cost: $20 cash per vehicle. $23 credit/debit.
We can not guarantee that our credit card readers will always have a signal due to their dependence wireless wifi signals. PLEASE bring cash payment if possible. You will be pulled off to the side in order for us to process your debit/credit card payments.
*Peak Nights* *Non-Peak Nights*
Thanksgiving Night 11/25 11/29-12/2
Know Before You Go Info
- We do not offer concessions. Bring drinks and snacks to enjoy during the drive-thru.
- Make sure you have plenty of gas prior to arriving at the farm.
- On peak nights there will be wait times that can go up to 2 hours.
- We do not have full service restrooms onsite. We do offer several portable toilet stations.
- Pets are allowed. Do not forget their leash should they need a potty break.
- We have two large staging areas prior to entering the main Festival of Lights show. This helps keep the road as clear as possible. Please follow the signs and directives by our staff directing traffic.
- Make sure you secure all car seats and seat belts PRIOR to exiting the farm. Please use the pull-off area provided at the end of our light show.
- DO NOT pull off on any neighboring yards.