Hours of Operation:|
703 Tarboro Road
Youngsville, NC 27596
Fax: (919) 556-5881
$25 Best Value SuperPass
Hayride & Pumpkin, Gem Panning,
Unlimited Train Rides,
Duck Race, Free Return visit to the Festival of Lights 11/22-12/29
or General Admission:
Includes Hayride & Pumpkin
Splashpad, Play Areas
Under age 2 Free
$13 Seniors 65+
$13 Group Discount
(10 or more. 1 person must buy all tickets)
1 Train Ride $3
Gem Panning:$6-$10Duck Race: $1
Annual Pass $65 Includes
unlimited visits April-Dec.
4 or more $50 each Great Gift Idea!
No pets allowed. No smoking.
Have your Birthday Party at Hill Ridge Farms!
Special Package Prices for Memorable Birthdays!
Birthday Parties are available daily, April through November during operating hours. Picnic grounds near the playground are the perfect place to hold your party! For reservations, or for more information about the special party packages described below, call (919) 556-1771.
Birthday Party Packages
4/7-11/4 Sat. & Sun. Only
We strongly suggest booking early in order to reserve your first choice time. Space is very limited.
We are booking all parties for the year at this time.
- Package includes up to 20 children. Under age 2 free. All Adult guests are welcome at no charge.
- Any outside food is allowed. No alcoholic beverages.
- Birthday party attendant
- Covered reserved area for 3 hours. 6 picnic tables and birthday themed tablecloths included
- Private Hayride and Train ride
- Access to all farm playland areas: Jumping pillow, Bounce House, Farm Animal Corral, Giant Slide, Corn House, Colorful Maze, Pipe Swings, Hay jump and all day admission for you and your guests after the party.
- Splash Pad & Water slide included May-Sept
- Free Pumpkin Included Fall Festival Parties
Non-Refundable 50% Deposit due at booking
Ideas for Extra Fun!
Add any of the following to your party:
- Animal Food: $2 a bag (Great idea for treat bags!)
- Fish Food: $2 a bag (Great idea for treat bags!)
A non-refundable deposit equal to 1/2 the total cost of your event is required for your reservation.
Rescheduling and cancellations:
If it is raining on the day of your scheduled event, you may wish to call and reschedule for any time up to 1 year from your original date.
Please call at least (2) days prior to your scheduled event if you need to cancel for any reason other than rain.
In order to accommodate everyone, we need your group to be prompt for your scheduled event.
Time on the Farm:
Most groups spend approximately (2½) hours on the farm, however, you may lengthen or shorten your stay to fit your needs.
Remember to RESERVE EARLY FOR THE DATES OF YOUR CHOICE!
Member Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce and Franklin County Chamber of Commerce